View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 02:37   #4
lawman800
Juris Glocktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockSupremacy View Post
Looks good man!

I am not versed on CA requirements.... so the mag has to be "permanent" i've seen that device but you can have 30rd mags than??

And collapsible stocks are legal too?
You have 2 choices for new builds as a civilian:

1. Permanently fix the 10 round magazine with a bullet button that prevents removal except by a tool (usually a bullet tip). See below how the mag release button is actually a solid piece while the center recessed area is the actual release that necessitates you to use a small pointed object. The fashionable thing is to have a fake 20 or 30 rounder looking mag that only takes 10 rounds with the addition of a bottom filler that prevents the loading of more than 10 rounds. They call it the 10/20 or 10/30 mag. You can have whatever evil features you want like telescoping stocks or bayonet lugs.

Black Rifle Forum

2. Take out the pistol grip and make it a "California AR" with a Monsterman grip or some other atrocity that makes it handle like a regular stocked rifle. Google the terms at your own peril. What has been seen cannot be unseen. But you can have detachable 10 round mags in that case since there is no pistol grip to make the gun evil.

Black Rifle Forum

Black Rifle Forum
lawman800 is offline   Reply With Quote