View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 20:14   #11
lawman800
Juris Glocktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEd View Post
Thanks everyone for the positive comments. The lower has a "Bullet Button" and the Magazine is a Magpul 30 rnd. modified to hold only 10 rnds. The lower is a CMMG w/ a Stag trigger group. The upper was built by J&T Distributors. The barrel is a chrome-lined 1x9 and the folding sites are my Midwest Industries. AR's are alive and well here in Cali and it's owners are plentiful. We just have to play by different rules out here.
Yeah, well, Bushmaster decided to make an official "California AR" and that's the name of the rifle. The magwell is sealed off and you have to topfeed 10 rounds via stripper clip or 1 at a time. It is the stupidest thing to see an AR with a solid magwell and they still want over a grand for it!

By the way, our state also bans civilian ownership of such highly dangerous items such as brass knuckles, switchblades, PR-24 batons, straight sticks (our old style hardwood batons), nunchakus, ASP batons, sap gloves, butterfly knives, and assorted other dangerous and prohibited weapons. Yeah... worry about those things in the hands of civilians... cuz we have had too much of this PR-24 or nunchaku violence that's sweeping the inner cities of California.

Somebody needs to give all the legislators in Sacramento a collective wood shampoo.
lawman800 is offline   Reply With Quote