View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 15:30   #330
N/Apower

Quote:
Originally Posted by uz2bUSMC View Post
N/A to be honest, I only began reading your response... then quit once I saw you were still lost.

Do you know what retarding forces are? Do you understand the differences between fmj and hollow points, and what their differences coorelate to regarding retarding forces?

You don't understand the beginning but wish to debate at the end. I'm not even going to bother repeating everything that has been discussed adnauseum, because someone wants to assume they have a grand understanding of the topics at hand but fail to demonstrate the basics.

Yes, I understand retarding-forces. I understand energy transfer. I understand force/time equations.

However, do you understand anatomy? How much knowledge do you possess of the human body and how it is effected by trauma?

From what I can tell, you have a good grasp of physics and logic, but a poor grasp of anatomy and trauma, especially with regards to the circulatory system and the brain, and how these organs react to trauma of various types, and how this trauma is detected in a medical setting and manifested in a "victim" of said trauma. I have sat through lecture after lecture on TIA's and brain-bleeds and torsion brain-injuries and whatnot. I spend several days a week in the ICU. I have talked with a Dr who has saved someone who had been shot multiple times in the chest with a .45.

Admittedly, I have a LOT left to learn.

I think you have under-sold the human body, it's resilience, and its intricacies and that you are trying to apply a fixed, black-white definition to a dynamic situation, and it's not going to work.
N/Apower is offline   Reply With Quote