View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 19:22   #1
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Tallmadge, Ohio
Posts: 59
first question for you

I see there is a company that makes a switch for a glock to turn it into full automatic. What would I need to do to get a class III permit to own one of these? If this is doable what would the permit cost? I have had my FFL license for about 3 years now.
ktmracetec is offline   Reply With Quote