Thread: SBS in CO
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 23:20   #2
Zak Smith
Zak Smith's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Fort Collins, CO, USA
Posts: 673
It's the same as an SBR. You can either Form 1 one yourself and only after it is approved can you put the shorter barrel on (or possess it for that matter).

Alternatively, you can buy a pre-SBS'd one like any other NFA item (SBR, silencer) from a dealer on a Form 4.

Last edited by Zak Smith; 03-17-2010 at 23:21..
Zak Smith is offline   Reply With Quote