View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 11:21   #2
Zak Smith
3Gunner

Hi,

Thanks for the comments.

I don't have any personal experience with the Stiller action, but they have a good reputation and I'm sure you'd be happy with it. There are a lot of good "specialty" actions on the market now; let me draw your attention to this one http://www.bighornarms.com/ Two of my shooting partners have been competing with .260's based on this action for a little over a year and we're pleased with them.

The Creedmoor has the same case head diameter as .308, so that bolt head should work fine.

I think the .260 gives you more options for brass, but the performance of the two should be a wash.

-z

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Zak Smith is offline   Reply With Quote