View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 17:06   #3
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 3
Contact an FFL holder in Nassau County. They can (I'm sure for a fee) with your written permission and documentation (case #, item #?) retrieve the firearm from NCPD and ship it to the FFL holder of your choice in MD.

These folks are good guys:

Good Luck!
Hanz is offline   Reply With Quote