View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 08:14   #2
Pitying Fools
GJ1981's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,394
I don't know if you mean a GLOCK 35 or some other gun that's a model 35?

Two common holsters would be a Comp-tac or Blade-tech, either a paddle or belt depending on preferences.

Personally, I like the Comp-tac paddle with the "speed" drop for my G34/19.
GJ1981 is offline   Reply With Quote