View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 10:14   #5
Fire_Medic
CLM Number 261
Polymer Butcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunreviewonmyspace View Post
I have the P2000 as an issued weapon. I really, really hate it. It is super finiky with ammo even when spotless. The LEM trigger is a joke at best, the slide stop sometimes catches on my strong hand tumb and prevents slide lock, and the magazine release is absolutely absurd. Please don't further this insanity by purchasing this pos.

The USP full sized isn't great, but better, the .40cal compact is pretty much the same deal. POS.

The P30 has a pretty good feel man. If you are insistent on going with one of the HKs for ccw that is probably your best bet. Definitely 9mm though. Both the USP, and p2000 that I have fired were in .40cal, and very ammo picky, never fully reliable.

Thought about a glock/xd/M&P/Sig?

Find it odd that your USPc was picky with ammo and unreliable, maybe your USPc was a lemon, or the ammo was out of spec. The usp's are one of the most reliable HK models in any caliber.

As for the LEM trigger why is it a joke? If you just don't like it that's cool, but if one can get used to it, it's a smoother version of a Glock trigger with a shorter reset.

And as for the magazine release, you have obviously never had to do weak hand mag dumps and reloads.

YMMV
Florida Glockers Club #2250, BHP Club #2250, Niners Club #2250, G1 Niners Club #2250, Black Rifle Club #2250, S&W Club #2250, 40SW Club #2250

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

RIP GioaJack!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Fire_Medic; 04-25-2010 at 14:49..
Fire_Medic is offline   Reply With Quote