View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 20:46   #4
Bat

The gun will shoot farther and more accurately than most of us are capable of handling. As noted above some enjoy and are capable of shooting long distances. I purchased my PM 9 because I wanted something I could possibly shoot more accurately than my J frame snub (again, that I could shoot better, not necessarily a gun that could shoot better/more accurately, apparently some people can hit at 100 yards with their J frames also, NOT ME). All that said, I like to practice at 15 and 21 feet. I read that something like 80% of all shooting encounters were at 21 feet and below (most at much closer like <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:time Hour="9" Minute="53">7 to 10</st1:time> feet, but out to 21 to get the 80%). I also enjoy see what I can do at 45 feet (supposedly where my Sig was zeroed in for). I play with lots of distances, but apply real work between 15 and 21 feet.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Bat is offline   Reply With Quote