View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 11:37   #15
brausso

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTPD View Post
How do you know drugs made him do it? Maybe he was just a natural born scumbag? Plus, if drugs make people commit armed robberies, how come the pharmacist, who is around drugs all day long, isn't pulling armed robberies?
Well, because I, clearly unlike you, read the bottom of the description of the video. I'm more than happy to copy and paste for you.

" August 02, 2009 A would-be robber was shot and killed Saturday morning in New Smyrna Beach as a store owner was opening up his shop.

The robber was shot twice in the chest by a security guard at the Medicine Shoppe pharmacy Saturday at 10:15 a.m.

Police said the masked robber entered the store at 653 N. Dixie Freeway, put a gun to the head of the pharmacist and demanded drugs. That's when the man with the gun was shot and killed by the security guard."

Drugs don't make people do anything, addiction does. Look, I'm just as happy as anyone else to see the guy take two in the chest.

As for your statement about pharmacist doing drugs. That's too ingenuous of a comment to respond to.
brausso is offline   Reply With Quote