View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 19:13   #5
Randy from Kansas

Yes I have fired Wolf with lacquered cases in the past but the last two times out I have not fired any wolf I finally finished off the last of my stock of it. I use Sellier & Bellot and reloads. And to answer your second question yes I trimmed the brass I don't have to after each firing but every third or forth time I do. What bothers me is the fact that the extractor does not damage the brass when it stuck in the chamber. I also have a FAL and when it sticks a shell which has only happened one time it ripped the rim off the brass. When it first started happening I was sure the extractor and spring were worn out but even after installing a new extractor and spring plus an o-ring I still have this problem. Would a different extractor help I have seen a heavy duty extractor advertised but did not know if it would work.

I will get the gun out and Clean it again being extra careful with the chamber to get everything out. Maybe their is some of the Wolf laquered material still hiding in there.

Thanks Randy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Randy from Kansas is offline   Reply With Quote