View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 12:04   #8
Senior Member
Adam5's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Marietta Ga
Posts: 2,131
There is no such thing as a license to possess or purchase for personal use NFA regulated items. You just have to get each item approved by the ATF and purchase a tax stamp for each.

Also, for rifles, they don't fall under NFA regulation unless they
are below 16" in barrel length or under 26" is overall length.

Federal law has nothing to do with it.
No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
---Thomas Jefferson, 1776


Last edited by Adam5; 06-10-2010 at 12:10..
Adam5 is offline   Reply With Quote