View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 21:58   #4
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 36
Lee dies will work just fine and be cheap enough. If you are going to fire out of a factory glock barrel you might end up with some bulged brass....I would get the Lee 4 die kit that includes the Factory carbide crimp die......and then purchase the lee bulge buster (about another 15 dollars). This transforms your crimp die into a push through sizer effectively removing the bulge.
ctkelly is offline   Reply With Quote