View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 16:38   #33
SilverCity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
You used a chart that election Years outperform average years since 1900 as proof that the "Plunge Protection Team" started by President Reagan's Executive Order in 1988 manipulates markets?

Can I give you a hint? 1988 was the last year of Reagan's second term. Even if he could have maipulated markets with his working group he couldn't run for a third term... So what was his motive?
His handlers made him sign it. They knew his judgement was affected by his Alzheimers disease, and simply waited for an opportune moment.

Source: Bob Chapman

http://theinternationalforecaster.com/

http://bobchapman.blogspot.com/

Bob was his neighbor in Malibu, and was a close, personal friend. When Bob asked Ron why he appointed all those CFR folks to key cabinet positions, his response was, "They'd kill me if I didn't. They are the ones who got me elected".

What were his handlers motives? Your guess is as good as any...

Control of the markets, maybe?

By the way, this behind-the-scenes control of US presidents has been going on for at least 100 years. Research the Banking Act of 1913, which established the Federal Reserve. What did they have on "Woody" Wilson to make him sign that bill? A dalliance with a young coed when he was President of Princeton University.

When asked by a reporter why he signed the Emergency Banking Act of 1933, which closed banks and outlawed gold ownership, FDR said candidly, "That's what I was told to do."

Read "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin; watch "The Money Masters" DVD and get an education about the international banking cartel's role in geopolitics over the last 200 years, for starters.

Then, maybe we can talk.

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”
- Henry Ford

SC

Last edited by SilverCity; 10-15-2010 at 21:08..
SilverCity is offline   Reply With Quote