View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 16:40   #17
BailRecoveryAgent
Rude Member

A little bit about me at this stage in my life.
I'm a proud father of two little girls, the husband to a great wife, the son of the best parents you could ever hope for, proud conservative, Christian, supporter of freedom and the American way, small very small business owner, working in the fields of Bail Enforcement, Process Server, Investigator, and a little private security once in a while. My music taste is Metal, my fashion choices have been the same for years, jeans, tshirts, shorts, and sneakers.

Interesting People I've Met
I met Mark Fuhrman in Idaho in 1999. I met Carl Weathers about 15 or 16 years ago, while he was on "In The Heat Of The Night". I used the urinal right beside Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins about 11 years ago in Seattle. He's taller than he looks in music videos. I also recently met Warren Moon at Walmart. No I'm not joking, he was there doing a meet and greet. He's lookin old, but still in great shape. I met "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Debiase at a church where he was the guest speaker. I met Tony Orlando, and I didn't even know who he was.

Hopefully in 20 years, I'm still as happy as I am now, even though we've had a hard couple years, better things are yet to come.
BailRecoveryAgent is offline   Reply With Quote