View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 19:51   #24
Misty02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa82 View Post
Misty,

What kind of gun are you looking to holster? I have hundreds of holsters to offer. Once I know the gun, I'll post the holsters that would work for you on Lady Marksman. I have shoulder holsters, belly bands, waist holsters and more. It's a newer site and I'm still uploading my inventory so if I know what you need, I'll make sure it's there for you.

Lisa
LadyMarksman
A pleasure to meet you, my apologies for the delay in posting, had forgotten to return to this thread. I have a G19.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
You probably read above my version of the undershirt holster, I just needed much thinner straps to go with my current clothing and avoid a serious rash or blistering from having the grip riding so high under my arm.<o:p></o:p>
The one I see myself using most is the belly band, if you ignore the issues of rehosltering it is the most comfortable and discrete way of carrying. Hopefully I will never have a need to reholster in public that means I had to draw.<o:p></o:p>
I followed your name to the forum and joined. I will be doing some reading as time permits. I usually take breaks while I do computer work I wasn’t able to finish at the office and read the forum, I have much to learn and can utilize these breaks for that (not to mention that they are fun). <o:p></o:p>

"In making tactical dispositions, the highest pitch you can attain is to conceal them." - Sun Tzu

Outpost Member #69