View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 17:51   #20
Eric
Big Giant Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinamil View Post
The SHOT ShowCase

Lone Wolf custom full size Glock frames

These are current production 3 pin Finger Grip and Rail frames that are common with all G17,17L,22,24,31,34,35 pistols. The frame includes all internal parts common for G22,24,35 40 S&W or G31 357 Sig. If you plan to use the frame as a 9mm (17,17L,34) you will need a 9mm trigger housing. Includes the following: magazine loader, cleaning rod & brush, Glock factory box and trigger lock. The frame has a custom Lone Wolf grip reduction including back strap removal, finger grip removal, extended beaver tail, round magazine release and rounded trigger guard. A $400 value!

Must ship to a FFL. Limited quantity. Not a regular stocking item. Call Ian at 208-437-0612 ext 101 for more details

Sell at $299.95

Call JR at 208-437-0612 ext 102 for more information. Custom LWD round mag release also available upon request add $30

Copied from lonewolfdist.com

ETA: I'm don't think it's the exact same thing as the original post, but it does give you some ideas about what it will cost.

This is a completely different animal. What you showed is a Glock frame with custom work performed on it. This new receiver was designed, from the ground up, by Lone Wolf and it is a completely new, proprietary receiver. Lone Wolf has started rolling their own.

There is very little information available for this product yet and I wouldn't presume to speak LWD concerning this product, but I am sure that more information will be forthcoming shortly. Eric