View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 08:37   #118
smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR View Post
I meant no offence. Simply trying to indicate we will not be able to accommodate everyone. I can accept that fact.

You are positively sold on "no FG", but so were several others involved with this project. I tried to explain that this frame circumference is greatly reduced. It allows a completely different grip and the FG do not interfere. Come out to the Tulsa Show in Nov, SAR Show in Dec (Phoenix), SHOT Show in Jan (Orlando) and see for yourself.
You are correct sir. So much against FG's that I only own 1 - 3rd Gen Fullsize GLOCK and that is a G35 with the FGs removed. Believe me, I own many GLOCKs, but have to settle for 2nd Gen guns. Gaston can't sell me on FG's, so I doubt you will. BHP's, 1911's, Berettas, Rugers, S&W's, M&P's, XD's, Sigs - none of them have FG's, why would you want to add them is beyond me. I don't see anybody adding FG's to GLOCKs, only taking them off.

As I learn to do frame mods myself, I plan to get some more 3rd Gen Guns. Like I said, I hope you sell tons of these so I can get some factory frames at a reasonable price.

Good Luck in your endeavor!