View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 19:03   #265
JR
GT Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to JR Send a message via Yahoo to JR
Due to an unforeseen problem with the mold maker we have run into a delay regarding general production of the Timberwolf replacement frame. This situation is going to cost us at least another 2 to 3 weeks. Unfortunately we may not be able to deliver the frame at the NRA meeting held in Phoenix this May 15-17. Please be assured, we will have prototypes on hand for your inspection however general delivery may not be an option. We will see how this situation plays out and I plan to keep you updated.

Now for the good news. This delay will put us on the fast track for proving the Timberwolf system. I need to get 100,000 rounds of 9/40/357/45GAP ammunition through the initial production frames as fast as possible. This is a huge time consuming and expensive task, but I have a great idea to resolve it. Maybe you would like to be a part of the solution? Very soon I will be making a very special offer to 100 GT members.

How would you like to pick up a first run Timberwolf replacement frame for $75.00? Unbelievable you say? What do you have to do to get in on this deal? All you need to do is promise to assemble the frame using your Glock pistol for parts and shoot 1,000 rounds through the gun the same week you receive it. Get back to me with a detailed range report (I will provide) and consider your promise fulfilled. As an extra bonus I plan to manufacture the first 100 frames using a very special serial number that will instantly make these a collectors item.

Don't email me regarding this offer. Don't PM me for more information. I will get back to you guys and lay it all out very soon. If you think you are interested and you currently own a 3rd generation Glock 17,17L,22,24,31,34,35,37 pistol you are half way qualified to take part of this special offer. All you need to do is make sure you have 1,000 rounds of ammunition for the range test and visit your local FFL dealer to verify he is willing to receive the Timberwolf frame and transfer to you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.