View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 19:41   #374
spookshack

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR View Post
The original release is planed as replacement frames only.
Once we get on our feet we will contract to have 2 thousand built. This will qualify the gun to run legal in the SSP (IDPA) and production (USPSA) categories.

We have several well known builders and shooters that provided a lot of input regarding this frame. Believe me when I tell you, every one of them signed off on the finger grips. They are a non issue even to guys that do not want them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR View Post
I am looking forward to building a special run of these guns to meet production for both IDPA and USPSA. It is my understanding we will need to build 2000 pistols in one year? If we are able to work it out I will be sure to take every part that is currently listed as "illegal" and incorporate them into our design. Light weight strikers, stainless guide rods, fiber optic sights, front serrations, magwells, whatever they call illegal I want it on the gun!

The 19/23 will follow right after the release of the Timber Wolf in April. I figure this compact frame should be available by Winter, just in time for Christmas
Bump!