View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 21:58   #1316
juicespeare1

I've been reluctant to mention this but I cannot get a good trigger pull

I've been reluctant to mention this but I cannot get a good trigger pull with this frame and the slim trigger housing.

I've tried many things, different connectors, different springs (trigger, striker and trigger safety) and nothing works.

It is either the slim trigger housing or the frame itself. The same parts in the stock OEM Glock frame are quite good.

I've tried two LWD 3.5 lb connectors, two Scherer 3.5 lb connectors, one Ghost Rocket 3.5 lb connector and the original factory Glock OEM 3.5lb connector. All with stock and lighter springs from the Ghost Rocket parts kit.

The problem is the trigger pull has too much creep, heavy creep, but only when in the LWD frame. The same parts in the stock frame give good trigger pulls.

I think it may have something to do with the slide sitting higher than the factory frame and also the left side frame rails a bit higher than the right ones on the LWD frame. I think this may be messing up the geometry. But I'm not sure as I've never had a Glock with a slim trigger housing. I'm wondering if putting a trigger assembly from a full size Glock in a slim trigger housing messes up the geometry as well.

Any ideas?