View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:48   #1321
juicespeare1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR View Post
This is what I expected from you "beta-test" guys. You are pretty much advanced when compared to general Glock owners. If you have an issue, you should be able to try several alternative resolves. If the frame is still unacceptable, return it. I have another run of them slated for delivery this month.

Still not sure it's the frame, might be the Glock regular trigger assembly (trigger and cruciform trigger bar and the Glock slim trigger housing combined together).

Changing that component might give a better pull, I don't know. I'm not ready to give up the frame. Any way I can get another slim trigger housing to try that? Or maybe a slim trigger housing and another trigger assembly from a slim model?

One more question, is the trigger assembly, itself, different on stock Glock models that use the slim trigger housing compared to the regular trigger housing? What I mean is the actual cruciform trigger bar different on models using the slim trigger housing compared to the regular trigger housing? That could also have a great affect on the pull.