View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 11:42   #2
Zak Smith
Zak Smith's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Fort Collins, CO, USA
Posts: 673
Intrastate, just file a Form 4 along with the $200.

Interstate, it has to go through an SOT in your state and a total of two stamps ($400) must be paid.
Zak Smith is offline   Reply With Quote