View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 12:54   #3
Senior Member
blackbmw's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: st. louis
Posts: 1,603
Originally Posted by Zak Smith View Post
Intrastate, just file a Form 4 along with the $200.

Interstate, it has to go through an SOT in your state and a total of two stamps ($400) must be paid.
do we gotta send in new fingerprint cards and the whole deal? or is it just a complete form 4 and a check for 200 bucks. Thanks!
blackbmw is offline   Reply With Quote