View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 20:12   #7
Never Nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakotasdad View Post
RobarGuns,

thanks for the leads on the processes that I should be looking into. Very much appreciated!

SmokeJumper,

I read the messages you sent and all I can say is Wow! That was easily the most informative and helpful message I've ever read here.

Thank you for taking the time to put together all that information and the link to CCR's website!

I have saved the CCR website into my favorites for future use! I think a phone call is in order soon to get the details ironed out.

And on another note, I do have other firearms to entertain me when the P239goes to CCR, so I shouldn't miss it too much should I? Well, maybe a little!

Thanks again
Anthony
Hello to all.
SmokeJumper this is my first time in this forum and the subject is right on what I am looking for. I have a Sig P6 police trade in with a date of 1979. Lots of slide wear and the grips are worn but very clean inside. Thought of sending it back Sig but would like to view other options. If you don't mind would you share your email with me? Thanks. Think I need to come in here more often.

NN

Last edited by Never Nervous; 02-05-2011 at 20:15..
Never Nervous is offline   Reply With Quote