View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 09:55   #120
Annhl8rX

Well...it's Valentine's Day of 2011. I'm sitting around messing with my laptop, periodically checking my iPhone 3G-S, and watching my 54" DLP TV. Right now I drive a 2010 Dodge Ram pickup with a 5.7L Hemi engine that has 390HP and gets about 16.5 mpg.

I can't comment on fashion...because I'm out of touch with it. Jeans and t-shirts or Polo style shirts are my preferred garb. About a week ago the Green Bay Packers defeated the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Superbowl, The San Francisco Giants are the defending World Series champions (they beat my Texas Rangers), and Tiger Woods is trying to make a comeback after his "mistress meltdown".

I watched some of the Grammy's last night. Most of the winners I couldn't stand or had never heard of. Eminem won a few for his "Recovery" album, which I was glad to see. Rhianna, Drake, Arcade Fire, Barbara Streisand, Eminem, Lady Gaga, and some others performed.

Well...I've lost interest in this. I tried to include things that are likely to drastically change in 20 years. Adios, folks.