View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 06:29   #2
Senior Member
8541/9999's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Rochester N.Y.
Posts: 394
You can buy adjvustable night nisght that will fit in the dovetail slot of your current Glock slide. You will probably have to take it to a Glock armorer that has a sight tool for Glocks to get the new one in and the old one out. Personally I would not go with adjustable sights on a defensive pistol. I have Trijicon metal fixed night sights on my Glock that have served me well for over 7 years and thousands of rounds
8541/9999 is offline   Reply With Quote