Thread: Glock 18
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 09:21   #25
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,761
Originally Posted by UZIFORME View Post
Easy as paying a yearly tax and getting a license.

People explode down buildings all the time, yet explosives are regulated, as are firearms, if you have a bona fide need then you will have the permits needed.
Not quite that easy. You don't get the license unless you are running a legitimate business dealing in or manufacturing Title II arms. All local zoning laws must be followed. All local licenses must be obtained. Unless you are a manufacturer, like Red Jacket on TV, you also need a demo letter from an LEA for any post 86.
mboylan is offline   Reply With Quote