View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 15:17   #77
Sheepdog Scout
Behind you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeerPredator View Post
The dog in my avatar picture is a full blooded pitbull and is one of the sweetest animals on this planet. I am a dog lover, and esp. Love pitbulls. However, I would shoot any dog dead where it stood if it attacked me, my loved ones, or my dog.

This story demonstrates very poor pet ownership responsibility. Pits are a breed that need to have a very strong pack leader and need to be exercised daily. I do both of those things for Ruger. I also believe NO dog should ever be let off leash in a public area, period. I do honestly think pitbulls get a very bad rep, but the ones in this story absolutely need to be put down.
100% agree. Their owner is a dumbass. I love dogs, pits as well. I think pits can be very good dogs. All dogs require that their owners not be complete idiots. Especially Pit Bulls. A lot of times, bad dogs highlight the defects (or in this case complete reject) of it's owner. Pit Bulls are probably more so the case. Having three large dogs (a pack) unleashed in a public area is a bad idea.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Sheepdog Scout; 05-22-2011 at 15:20..
Sheepdog Scout is offline   Reply With Quote