View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 09:01   #1
Diesel McBadass
Tactically Epic
Diesel McBadass's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 8,630
Applying for cwp

The state has their safety course requirement but says that military/police service is an exemption or that it can be used as such if the police chief says the okay. Problem is the application form says to provide a dd214 as proof. thats a discharge form. Im still in, so dont know what to use? Photocopy my Id?
Diesel McBadass is offline   Reply With Quote