View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 16:36   #4
Sheepdog Scout
Behind you!
Sheepdog Scout's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Who knows?
Posts: 3,533
Check this out.

Or you could just look for the number in the phone book. Or go down there and ask.

I live in Iowa. And you can use a DD214 for getting a permit. But the county Sheriff (they issue here, not the State Police) will also take your military ID if you're still in. Though there has been some issues w/ some Sheriffs not understanding this. There ar 99 county Sheriffs in Iowa.

From (This very well could be out of date though)

Since it appears that the State Police issue the permits, I would just call them and ask all your questions. I don't know how far their headquarters is from you. I'd just go down there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Sheepdog Scout is offline   Reply With Quote