View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 08:41   #6
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: CT
Posts: 58
When I was in Idaho the sheriff of our county just wanted photocopies of our IDs. I ended up turning in an AF 522 (USAF GROUND WEAPONS TRAINING DATA) and a printed CAMS rip of my training anyhow. See if your branch of service has a form similar to the AF 522.

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention. There was also a standard letter that our 1st Sergeants could sign certifying that we were in fact active members in the military. In our case, these were required to override/satisfy any type of residency requirements.
audentes fortuna juvat

Last edited by hoop; 05-26-2011 at 08:45..
hoop is offline   Reply With Quote