View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 14:51   #77
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.

Send a message via AIM to nickE10mm Send a message via MSN to nickE10mm Send a message via Yahoo to nickE10mm
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21Carrier View Post
That's crazy. We are so used to the weathermen saying "Get to cover, tornado's coming" that we usually ignore it down here. I think that will change. If you didn't see the special on Discovery channel this past Sunday, you should watch it. Jesus. They got some amazing video footage. I wasn't within a mile of any of the 200+ tornadoes, but it was still pretty crazy. They were all around us, hitting friends, relatives, work, it was wild. When we saw live footage of that massive EF-5 eating a mile-wide path through Tuscaloosa (on the way to where I live), we knew it was on.
Yep... here in MO its the same way... tornado sirens going off and people walking out to their car, "going to the bar!" or whatever... Nobody seemed to care. Just in the last few days, its seems that the fear has been put back into the people's minds.
10 Ring #1033 - Longslide #1045 - 10mm Loader #1066

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Why do I carry a 10mm?
“Because a 9mm only kills your body… the 10mm kills your soul.”
nickE10mm is offline   Reply With Quote