View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 21:00   #14
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Not no, but hell no!

Besides all the moral issues and the " I am one of the good guys and that is what the good guys do..."

There is another issue. Without being "idealistic" or "holier than thou" we are a group of people committed to doing a job the best we can. Part of that job is actually being "the good guys" It makes the system work, it is the efficient way to go about it.

When someone isnt on the same page as everyone else. I.E. a buch of good guys doing the best they can with someone working outside that system, it makes the job harder for everone else. No one wants that around. It brings heat on everyone. It sows the seeds of distrust. It makes a hard job harder and while LEOs do deal with a lot of chicken crap stuff, there is always the threat of it turning into life or death. So this game is for keeps.

You need other people around you who are on the same page. Or as Dragoon said "No one hates bad cops more than other cops.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon

Last edited by Rabbi; 05-29-2011 at 21:01..
Rabbi is offline   Reply With Quote