View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 22:14   #2
Senior Member
Cobra6's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tennessee Valley
Posts: 800
If you have any kind of Alabama state fishing/hunting license you can use the range -
If you don't, you can get an Alabama Wildlife Heritage license for $10 a year - not too bad.

You can call the state park where the range is and ask them next week. But I can tell you that they have been checking a lot more than they use to at the Swan Creek range.
Strong, Proud, and Ugly.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, you haven't been trained properly.
Cobra6 is offline   Reply With Quote