View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 07:17   #23
pugman

Several questions.

How did he get into the house? Did he force his way-did she him walking up a path? I'm not asking if she knew she was about to be beat down and raped. Did this assault happen at night? Does she plan on getting a CCW permit? I know these sound like stupid questions but to me it makes sense to ask.

To me a pistol isn't the answer if she doesn't plan on getting a permit. Is this harrassment nonstop at work or only while she is at home.

Then there are questions around penetration, etc.

I say get a shotgun, 20 gauge with low recoil shells and some buckshot. You can pick up reliable, used 20 gauge Remingtons all day for $200 around me.

Do your part and field strip and clean it for her. Add a recoil paid and she is set.

300# or not. At in-home ranges even a partial miss will give him something to think about-a center mass hit and he will have bigger problems than deciding whether to rape or beat her.

The question isn't getting a tool...its the right tool for the job.

Last edited by pugman; 07-02-2011 at 07:18..
pugman is offline   Reply With Quote