View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 22:22   #9
Mister_Beefy
Legal & Proper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheBoomAndBust View Post
Actually the honor of "Most Rouge" agency goes to the CIA or NSA (The CIA for the actions of the Special Activities Division and the NSA for satellite signal interception), but thats another argument.

The BATFE has specific protocols and rules that must be followed, mostly protecting the US Constitution, which includes the 2nd amendment as much as you may not wish to recognize that.

Yes the BATFE has made mistakes, yes lives unfortunately were lost which is a national tragedy.

IF you think honestly that the BATFE should be abolished for that we as a nation better abolish most of the US governments agencies.
Lets see here
No more:
CIA - They hired and protected a brutal Nazi war criminal, the "Butcher of Lyon" to kill Che. Among many many other actions of ill repute...and Iran-Contra anyone?

NSA - Warrant-less Wiretapping.

Military - Lets count the mistakes they have made that have cost lives....plus I mean Ollie North.

Congress - Selling weapons to Afghanistan so they could fight a proxy war against the Soviets.

Presidency - Weapons sales as well I feel like a broken record with Iran-Contra.

FBI - I'm sure people freaked out about AFIS/COTIS when it started

So it looks like we are left with a few agencies and the Judicial Branch
heh, you're pretty opposed to the idea of shutting down the BATFE. so what manner of cushy government job do you have?

you'd be singing a different tune if those fast and furious guns had been used to kill american LEOs.

oh wait, they were!

Brian A. Terry
http://www.odmp.org/officer/20596-bo...-brian-a-terry

oh, but he was a fed...... not a patrol cop or state trooper. is that the reason?

and don't worry, I think we should shut down most all federal departments.

use tax dollars to build roads, explore the solar system, and kill our enemies.

let the guys in the BATFE go be security guards, and the FBI be lawyers and accountants.
Mister_Beefy is offline   Reply With Quote