View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 06:39   #40
Cmacc

People say no one would choose to be gay. But homosexuality is nothing more than sinful behavior. No different than my lustful thoughts, greed, lying, cheating, stealing, etc. To say that no one would ever choose to do these things is simply ridiculous.

Where Christians go wrong is in thinking that someone who is homosexual is a bomb that might go off at any time and get "ickey" all over them. They are people, just like me, with a nature that tempts them to perversion of what is right.

The reason this becomes such a hot topic is that the gay lobby is moving to use government to sanction their perversion and force the rest of the society to celebrate it. I hide my perversions in the closet, admit them at appropriate times and strive every day to do better.

I treat gay persons just like I treat everyone else. I know some who are. If they are openly flaunting it and demanding that I celebrate their sin, then I say something in the same manner I would if someone admitted cheating on their taxes or screwing around on their wife. If they persist in their demands, I slowly choose to spend less time with them.

Last edited by Cmacc; 09-13-2011 at 06:45..
Cmacc is offline   Reply With Quote