View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 08:14   #81
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCmasterblaster View Post
RTC Orlando, same with me Summer of 1974.

For our last personnel inspection our beloved instructors Chief Clark and Petty Officer 1st Class Clark (not related) brought in ringers from the female division to perform said inspection. Both ladies had dolled themselves up, complete with a great deal of perfume. Needless to say that the combination of a few dozen young men--they having having suffered sparse female company for a couple of months--and these up-standing senior members of Women In Naval Service--the little blonde was a bombshell--high-larity ensued. Two bunks over I heard "hey there sailor, is that a roll of Certs in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

I spent the remainder of the inspection desperately trying not to laugh. Of course nowadays no such fun could ever be had because at least one precious little princess recruit would get his panties in a bunch and call JAG because the mean female sexually harassed his transgendered self.

Liberals ruin everything. Hell, Bubba Clinton tore down RTC Orlando! It's probably condos and strip-malls by now.

When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana

Last edited by Fred Hansen; 10-22-2011 at 08:16..
Fred Hansen is online now   Reply With Quote