View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 08:21   #82
SCmasterblaster

I was at RTC ORL

From June 1974-Aug 1974. Nice base. Probably condos now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Hansen View Post

For our last personnel inspection our beloved instructors Chief Clark and Petty Officer 1st Class Clark (not related) brought in ringers from the female division to perform said inspection. Both ladies had dolled themselves up, complete with a great deal of perfume. Needless to say that the combination of a few dozen young men--they having having suffered sparse female company for a couple of months--and these up-standing senior members of Women In Naval Service--the little blonde was a bombshell--high-larity ensued. Two bunks over I heard "hey there sailor, is that a roll of Certs in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

I spent the remainder of the inspection desperately trying not to laugh. Of course nowadays no such fun could ever be had because at least one precious little princess recruit would get his panties in a bunch and call JAG because the mean female sexually harassed his transgendered self.

Liberals ruin everything. Hell, Bubba Clinton tore down RTC Orlando! It's probably condos and strip-malls by now.