View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 09:17   #209
Hack
Gold Membership
Crazy CO

Send a message via AIM to Hack Send a message via Yahoo to Hack
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerChris View Post
wow, that has to be horrible, especially when it might be months or years..

When my dad was lying in the hospital, waiting for death, he also wasnt conscious. We thought he might still hear us and a nurse told us that they sometimes do. The doctor just said that he will die, didnt care at all. POS, I hope he has to live through something like this too one day.
I know it may be difficult, but for your own sake forgive the doctor. It will actually do you more harm than to the doctor to hold that kind of grudge.

I have been that way concerning my maternal grandmother's former caretakers. The main one went against my wishes concerning diet, and fed her stuff with a bunch of transfatty acids and such like nearly everyday. It clogs up the arteries something terrible. She would have lasted another ten years if it had not been for that. Plus with being diabetic a person has to consider all the more a healthy diet. My wife's grandmother was allowed to suffocate with no other life saving measures being performed. One of her daughters just sat there and watched her die.

We have been learning not to harbour unforgiving attitudes. The bitterness that results is only painful to us, not to the ones who has ever done us wrong, or others of our families. I feel for you, as I personally know that kind of pain.
Bureau of Prisons or the Department of Justice."
In God we trust, all others we monitor.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote