View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 19:02   #41
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
You're really hung up on this one single issue, which is the one of the bunch that I said I'm really not that dedicated to to begin with. Why do you keep returning to this one issue? Am I not making myself clear on it? Please address my other issues which I have firm support for.
I’m not hung up on any one particular thing. I’m hung up and totally against gun control. YOU asked which part of “your stance” was an infringement.

Quote:
Please show me how any of my stances fit either of those criteria?

And again, none of those stances fit the word 'infringe' so there is no problem here. The constitution has been respected.
I merely granted your request.

You also state:
Quote:

The point of my post is that what I support are proactive measures to make sure that people who shouldn't have guns don't get them.
You support, "no criminals owning firearms." That is another folly. Laws do not prevent criminals from doing anything. They only prevent honorable men and women for doing what they have no intension of doing or make something they do criminal when it shouldn’t.

Murder is a crime. Why should murder with a gun be a different crime? Robbery is crime. Why should robbery with a gun be a different crime than robbery with a knife, baseball bat or brick?

You say the mentally dative shouldn't have firearms. Until they do something “criminal” with it, it shouldn’t be anyone’s business. Then they should be punished for what they did not because they did it with a gun. Who decides who’s mental defective liberal Drs? According to liberals anyone that wants to carry a gun is mentally defective.

Everything you say you support is either a fantasy or unconstitutional.
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.

Last edited by Jerry; 12-06-2011 at 19:53..
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote