View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 16:13   #57
Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyman305 View Post
That happens to this Customs agent I know. This guy has to walk around with a damn paper incase he gets pulled over. And flash it with 15mins of explanation to buy a gun. By the way, he has a CWP. Yeah exactly, the give him to legal right to carry a gun, but not to buy one without having to wear his uniforn(full weapons rig) into the gun store for additionalsupport of proof...
All because his felon brother used his name.

I’ve had a CCW/CHP for 15 years. The first time I had a “HOLD” was in 2006. I was purchasing a Glock 22 because I needed a SW 40 to qualify for a commission. Had a .45 ACP., .38 Special, 9 mm. I could have used but I couldn’t qualify with a .45 ACP at the time (can now) so I wanted the next best thing, SW 40. I had to borrow one to qualify with. Then I got to go back and pick up my 22. I’ve requalified for the commission every year since and requalify every 4 years for CCW. yet I still have a ”HOLD” every time I purchase a firearm. Trying to find out why is like trying to find out the combination to the safe a Fort Knocks.
BIG DAWG #4

Liberal: Someone who is so open-minded their brains have fallen out.
Guns are not dangerous, people are.
Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote