View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 11:44   #72
94stang

I am not for any foreign (other than me or my family) control over my firearms. Firearms are a given right, set forth by our founding fathers who found the matter important enough to make an amendment over 200 years ago to protect our ability to keep and bear our firearms to this day and until the United States no longer exists.

As for Our right to keep and bear arms, bear means obviously to me that we should all have the right to carry our arms it doesn't g. And to many in this Country the get any more clear. Now to many to carry (concealed or open) is given and recognized, however in my state (Illinois) we are still shackled and restrained from using our given rights because of one city. One city to control them all, Chicago.

So I believe that a LAW regulating the sale of firearms to criminals is a necessity but as for a 'law' to restrict our (law abiding free America's) gun ownership or to register our firearms is completely UN-constitutional and UN-ethical and just plain wrong.

Last edited by 94stang; 12-12-2011 at 11:46..
94stang is offline   Reply With Quote