View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 06:53   #130
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.

Send a message via AIM to nickE10mm Send a message via MSN to nickE10mm Send a message via Yahoo to nickE10mm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiGun Hunter View Post
Hey congrats on the buck ctious! That's awesome.

I too just had my first Glock 20 harvest! This morning, about 15 minutes after daylight she and several others came rite up the fence row i was sitting in between 2 cut corn fields. 15 yards quartered to me a shad more than i would've liked, but the shot was there and i felt pretty good for 15 yards. I am more than comfortable with that range keeping my shots every bit of inside a pop can. Corbon 135gr JHP @ 1450fps (factory projected) proved instant Lights Out. The Corbons were my ammo of choice because of the 3 different boxes i have, those were what i shot the most accurate and consistent. I was after a well place shot and got what i was looking for. Late doe season only here in southern Michigan. Still have one tag left, see what i can do!

The 10 Ring
Nice job, MichiGun! That Nosler 135gr .40" bullet at high speed has sure taken more deer than I'd care to admit. Wow.... good shootin!
10 Ring #1033 - Longslide #1045 - 10mm Loader #1066

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Why do I carry a 10mm?
“Because a 9mm only kills your body… the 10mm kills your soul.”
nickE10mm is offline   Reply With Quote