View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 09:11   #8
clawsonbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattkats1 View Post
I see these for sale often but I'm always a day late. Does anyone know of a good deal on a P2000sk in 9mm or a stainless USPC in 9mm? Looking for a low round count and in great shape.

I've owned a P2000sk in sa/da and loved the ergonomics and accuracy. After having a G19, I really liked the trigger pull and consistency it had, would the light LEM be close to this or am I way off? The sa/da always makes me hesitate before firing but the Glock setup was perfect for my taste.

I know they are out there so I am throwing this out in case any of you have seen one for sale locally or at a gun show. THanks in advance for any help.

Please email me as I rarely check this site. matthewmartin@juno.com

I've got a P2000SK, 9mm, L.E.M. with 70 rds thru it. Gun cannot be told from new....it is flawless. Have 6 HK Factory mags ( 5 are new in wrappers..never used) inc 4 10 rd flush fit and two brand new 13 rd HK mags, with 2 X-grip spacers to fill gap for the 13 rounders. the 4 Extra mags still in HK packaging. Includes factory HK plastic pistol case, manual, all papers, lock, both back straps, spentcasing. You can make a fair offer.....I like this gun a lot but just dont use it.

email sent as requested...can send pics if interested. thanks

Last edited by clawsonbob; 01-15-2012 at 09:24..
clawsonbob is offline   Reply With Quote