View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 23:55   #21
Javelin
Silver Membership
Got Glock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim151515 View Post
I know right. an ar rifle is only good if it is ready to go to battle in the mountains of afghanistan right now. those people who just want one to have fun with at the range without all the extra features that is the price of a handgun or less are just wasting their money
Naw. But I have given up trying to tell people to buy this or buy that. I just try and answer the question they presented. I have an affinity for Noveske Rifles but I am willing to drop $2k+ on a rifle. I understand many cannot. So there are Colts, Daniel Defense, LMT... then there are also BCM, LWRT, Stag... and of course we can't forget PSA, BM, Armalite, Ruger, SIG... it is just a laundry list of guns and everyone has an opinion.

Mine for this thread is that there are many other things I would drop $600 on and a DPMS Sportical or S&W Sportical are not on that list.
Disclaimer: This writer is not a lawyer. This product is meant for entertainment and fan or political fiction purposes only and writer accepts no liability. All material should be considered as infotainment only. Writer does not own any characters, topics or subject matter in this story. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is for entertainment only. If rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading immediately and consult your physician.
Javelin is offline   Reply With Quote