View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 00:34   #23
JaPes
Rimfire 1010101

Thank you sir! I understand how tiring it can be to answer the same question again and again. I do appreciate you taking the time out to give out some advice.

I didn't think to keep a build's stripped lower & upper from the same manufacturer due to finish differences. I'm banging my head against the desk for not thinking about that. I'll have to deal with that bone-headed mistake when I finally decide on a complete upper. I'm taking my time so I can figure things out.

I've held a Colt 6920. The local FFL had one at a recent gun show. The end-customer let me handle it. I had to keep my drool off it. I hear nothing but good things about it. A Colt is definitely on the distant future buy list.

I understand dropping $2K on a Noveseke rifle. Like everything, there's a measure of truth in the saying "you get what you pay for". I put it in context of my former sport bike riding days. While I loved my CBR 600rr, I knew it was not even close to any Italian bike. They're both sport bikes, and both grossly do the same thing. The difference was in the fine details that affected the overall experience.

Last edited by JaPes; 01-23-2012 at 00:37..
JaPes is offline   Reply With Quote