View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 23:38   #110
quake

Quote:
Originally Posted by emt1581 View Post
...Personally, for the purposes of functionality (offensive/defensive), I would not be opposed to using wipes in order to avoid having to spray the can before using it...
Fwiw, a 'wet' suppressor can be stored charged & ready for use. I use standard white lithium grease, and just charge the suppressor when done using it. Then when I want to use it, I can just attach it and it's at its optimum state with no hassle or set-up required.

For range-session use, to avoid the hassle of detaching-charging-reattaching, I simply set a bucket of water on or by the shooting bench and just dunk the attached suppressor in there every time the slide locks back on an empty magazine. No detaching necessary, and just a lot less hassle when putting a large number of rounds thru it at one sitting.

"Only problem with women my own age, is they're so damn old." - my dad at 89...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.